Guideline for Abstract Submission
Authors should prepare abstracts according to the guidelines given below:
- Prospective attendants are encouraged to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations.
- The Abstract should be less than one A4 page in length, and must be submitted online through the submission web page. No other electronic form nor hardcopy is accepted.
- Please carefully select the exact Topic Category when you submit abstract.
- Deadline of Abstract Submission is May 31, 2024. And Notification of Abstract Acceptance will be mailed on July 1, 2024 to the corresponding author after reviewing.
- Participants who submit abstract for posters should bring the printed posters at the Poster Session. Posters Size (max): 90cm wide × 120cm height.
- Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after submitting your abstract (please check both inbox and spam box). If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means the submission was not successfully completed.